lundi 2 avril 2012

Paul McCartney, Roger Daltrey, Ronnie Wood & Paul Weller on stage for Teenage Cancer Trust @ Royal Albert Hall, london March 29 2012

Paul McCartney @ Royal Albert Hall, London, March 29 2012
for the Teenage Cancer Trust (click for official video & more)

setlist:
Magical Mystery Tour
Junior's farm
All My Loving
Drive My car
Sing The Changes
The Night Before
Let Me Roll It + Foxy Lady
Paperback Writer
The Long and Winding Road
Nineteen hundred and eighty five
My Valentine
Maybe I'm Amazed
I've Just Seen A Face
BlackBird
Here Today
Dance Tonight
Eleanor Rigby
Something Band
On The Run
Back In The USSR (+ "feeling" for video)
I've Got a Feeling
Let It Be
Hey Jude
Encore 1
Day Tripper
Get Back (with Ronnie Wood, Roger Daltrey & Paul Weller)
Encore 2
Yesterday (+ medley for video)
Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End 



The night before Roger Daltrey was joined on stage for "Baba O Riley" by Kelly Jones & Ronnie Wood